1/3/11

Welcome to MG Paperworks!

Hi Friends!  I hope this finds you all doing marvelously well in this new year!  I've decided to finally fulfill a small dream/idea I've had brewing for several years.  I, along with my mom, am going to start a little paper shop.  We each have a love of all things paper, so while I will be doing more digital paperworks, she will be doing more handmade items.  If you are real lucky, we might fix you up with a combination of both! 
To start off, I will be uploading some things I've tinkered with over the last few months.  Some are things I've actually made, but some are only ideas I've tossed around.  Thankfully, I have friends who do not mind being guinea pigs, but will need others of you to follow suit  (please).  Many of you have had kiddos this year, so I am SURE you will be planning a huge First Birthday Party.  I would absolutely love to work with you to design exactly what you would like your invitations, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, etc. to look like.  Some of you will be having babies this year-birth announcements, thank you notes, baptism invitations!  Some of you have friends who are having babies-shower invitations, baby name cards, cupcake toppers!  Those are just the baby oriented ideas!  To me there is no better gift than awesome looking note cards-I can make those too!  For kids, teenagers, mothers, friends, teachers. 
I've got many other ideas, such as recipe cards and wine bottle tags, that I would love to bring to fruition for you!  Please, flood my inbox with your requests!!! mchris1110@gmail.com  Prices will be coming soon!  
Thanks a million!
Maggie
Birthday Hat





Christening Yellow

Christening Green
Sunshine 1

Sunshine 2


Sunshine 3


Sunshine 4


Sunshine 5



Dotty B


Birthday Baubles
I shall return tomorrow with more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment