1/4/11

As promised...


You all made my head swell a wee bit!  Thanks for the positive response-maybe you were being truthful!  I'm chomping at the bits to make some more stuff  for you!  AND don't forget to please send me pictures of your kids that you wouldn't mind me using on examples!



Sam 1 Birthday


Stephen 3 Birthday


Sally 1 Birthday

DBS Notecard



Kylie Notecard

Karson Notecard


Amanda Notecard


Maggie Notecard


Lucille
 
O'Clinton Christmas
Cozy Orange

Quilted Flower Calling Card
 Some of you may notice your name or intials on some of the "products".  I like to make something, then decide who I would want to give it to on completion.  Hope you don't mind being used!

Now I need to finish taking down Christmas decorations, but I will have some more things very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment