1/11/11

Maybe some Valentine's Cards?


Valentine's Card 1


Valentine's Card 2


Valentine's Card 3


Valentine's card back possibility
 These are currently the size of business cards and will have front and back designs.  I can make them larger if you would prefer.  They are kinda cute and FUNKY!  Of course, if you would prefer more lovey-dovey sayings, that's changeable as well.  I'm just not very good at that stuff.

OR THIS FABULOUS POSTCARD VALENTINE!!  I am so in love with this idea!  And it's not just because of Rocket's cute face.



And FINALLY! a little boy name card!  This one has been hard for me. If you have something in mind, let me know!  Tell me you want caterpillars for your child, I will do my best to work until we have your product exactly as you imagine!

I'm going to work on some more sticker items, such as stickers to put on treats you've cooked for your friends!  I also want to come up with some swanky/sassy/girly (as in, my age girl) party invites.  Hope to have those up tomorrow.  Today is a monumental day-I shipped my first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment