1/7/11

Cutesy names are killing me

SHM Notecard

Let's Eat!

Roll Tide!  (SORRY, it was requested for a gift)
I feel like I need to post new things everyday in order to keep you all intrigued(ha ha, yeah right).  I failed at that yesterday, but I hope you will continue to check back often.  I'm posting now(while still at work, oops), because I plan on doing Friday night stuff tonight and bulldozing through the house tomorrow.  I hope to have more stuff Sunday, but please don't wish away your weekend over little ol' me.  AND please, please forgive me for the "product" names.  I feel like a total dork naming these things.  I'm just going to let go and name the cutesy little names I deny myself usually.  I ask of your forgiveness in advance. 

I tend to get berserk around this time on Fridays!  Hope I wasn't too SPAS-Tastic!  Have a fun, safe, WARM weekend!

Oh!  One more thing...I have 6 followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment