1/9/11

Printing

I 'm still working on getting prices together for printing.  I went yesterday and had some note cards printed (see below) and was very pleased with how they turned out!  I would like to have a few more items printed before I make a price list, as I know ballpark estimates only.  This option is completely available, I just will not be able to give you an exact amount due until after printing.
The printing job looks great!  I got the initials a bit off center though.
 Another thing I would like to mention is envelopes.  Currently, I have white envelopes, but many colors, weights, and styles are available.  The envelopes would have to be ordered, so they will not be available on short notice.  Ask me more if this is something you are interested in when you order. 

Lastly, I made what was supposed to be stickers for birthday party favor bags yesterday.  Sticker paper was not available, so my innovative friend instead printed them on card stock and tied them to the favor bags.  Impressive! You can see them HERE.  Isn't she a great friend for tooting my horn so?!


Everyone be safe in this nasty, icy weather.  Until next time...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment