1/17/11

Ladybugs and Owls, among other things

Hello!  If you have requested something, and I've yet to send it to you, I will be printing this week.  Please remember, you can always order the file and have it printed on your own(if you prefer).

I STILL NEED PICTURES from you!  Kids, animals, families.  Please.

Here is some more fantastically creative stuff!  Hope to hear from many of you soon!  Another Monday down!
Gray&Yellow Wedding Shower

Ladybug birthday

Brittany's owl
Anne's tree

This and the picture below would both work as a sticker, tag or cupcake topper.
Pink cake tag

Pink Bessie Tag

RECEIVING COMMENTS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!! (I would think, not sure, since I've never experienced it).

2 comments:

  1. Maggie. Can you make me some stickers to put on food I take to people? LuAnne Ford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the WORLD would you want to have another wedding!?! At least you should be having a pretty awesome shower at the Bush's home in Starkville!!

    GREAT JOB BTW!

    ReplyDelete